Remote Telehealth Licensed Therapist
Company: Brave Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Brave Health utilizes the power of technology to eliminate barriers
and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use
disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to
reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community
based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health services
accessible for all. We not only partner with commercial health
plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and Medicare provider and
see patients across the lifespan.
Brave is a national organization seeking full-time and part-time
Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient
services through our telehealth program. Our team works 100%
remotely from their own homes.
- Brave licensed therapists may be based anywhere in the US, but
must have an active Florida, Texas, or New York license to get
started. Don't yet have one of these licenses but interested? Let's
talk! Brave will provide reimbursement for associated licensure
fees for new hires**
- Motivational Interviewing experience
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis.
Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality concurrent documentation; experience with
- Comfortable with utilizing technology at all points of the day,
including telehealth software, video communication, and internal
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Master's level degree (LCSW, LMHC, LPC, LMFT, or equivalent
- Currently licensed in one of the following states: Florida,
Texas, New York OR willing to get licensed in one of these states
of service. Additional state licensure, in particular North
Carolina, Kentucky, Illinois, Georgia, New Mexico, Iowa, Alabama,
Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Maryland a
- Medicaid number preferred
- DBT or EMDR experience a plus
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to
provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English, Spanish preferred; proficiency in other
languages a plus
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and
Benefits at Brave:
- Above top of market total compensation package: For our full
time W2, licensed therapists, Brave offers a great base salary plus
an attainable opportunity for monthly bonuses and full benefits.
Your base salary is based on relevant years of experience and
credentials. All full time therapists work 40 hours a week with a
one hour lunch and are scheduled for either a 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm
ET Monday-Friday schedule. Your base salary is for a caseload of
27.5 completed care hours per week during a 40 hour work week. The
voluntary monthly bonus opportunity is available for providers who
want a higher caseload and can deliver it with quality. Monthly
bonuses are based on total completed care hours exceeding 27.5
within your 40 hour week, providing the opportunity to earn up to
$100,000 a year.
- Industry leading time off package (PTO, paid holidays, sick
- Health and dental coverage for employees and their
- Employees are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy
equivalent to their annual salary
- Short term and long term disability insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities
- Set schedule Monday through Friday
Part-time W2 employment is available for those interested on a
regular basis, minimum of 16+ hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Brave Health, Garland , Remote Telehealth Licensed Therapist, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!