Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric - $27-36 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Psychiatric for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Psychiatric
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeWe are currently offering a SIGN ON
BONUS OF UP TO $7,500 for eligible candidates!
Registered Nurse - RN - Behavioral Health - Psychiatric Nurse
Shift: FT Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has exciting
opportunities for Registered Nurses that have a heart and passion
for Behavioral medicine.---- We currently have opportunities for
full time RN positions for those who enjoy working with all patient
populations.-- The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a
day for consultation regarding patients.-- The Physicians work very
closely with nursing staff for collaboration on patient care
We are seeking experienced Nurses who have a heart and passion for
behavioral medicine.---- Our nurses have the ability to multi task
and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take
initiative when needed.-- We seek nurses who have high energy that
can work in a fast paced environment providing compassionate care
to our patients.
Green Oaks Hospital:
Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of
service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff.-- As part
of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, you will have
access to resources that can enhance your career development and
progression.-- Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can
make a difference.--
- Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25
years of service
- The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and
- Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and
training as well as outreach services
- WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at
Green Oaks assisting patients' transition back to work following
physical or psychological disability
We are proud to offer:
------------------- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
------------------- Paid Time Off
------------------- Short Term & Long Term Disability
------------------- Tuition Reimbursement
------------------- Student Loan Forgiveness
------------------- Employee Assistance Program
------------------- Employee Recognition Programs
------------------- Discounted tickets at many local
------------------- Discounts to various retail stores and
The Psychiatric RN-- provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse
Examiners for the State of Texas.--
- Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be
obtained during orientation.
- Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization,
age specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and
chemical dependency is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
- Must be flexible and service oriented.Medical City Healthcare
Job ID #07126-167084. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36
hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Registered Nurse (RN) Psych
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Garland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric - $27-36 per hour, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!