Massage Therapist- PART TIME
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Ask about our New Hire Bonus!! -Are you ready to focus on doing
what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
-Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a massage therapist at our Coppell -franchised location,* you'll
join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in
that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. -Here's what's in it for you: - -The difference you'll
make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage
therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love
about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on
performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat
clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the
long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you -including a free
monthly service, with your choice between a customized massage, a
Total Body Stretch, or a Jan Marini or Obagi facial.
- Provided -medical benefits include doctor consultations for
diagnosis and prescriptions.
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work with a
competitive base pay, commissions per session and for each retail
product sold, bonuses for each client that requests you as their
service provider and financial incentive for every enhancement
- Paid Time Off available to qualifying service providers
- Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP at Texas Family Fitness
- In-depth product and service training -to help you keep your
skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh. -
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
- SIGNIFICANT discount for any additional service you might need
through the month, including Advanced Skincare services like PCA
Chemical Peels and Microderm Infusion
- A GREAT discount for any retail you purchase!
- Tuition Reimbursement/Continuing Education Reimbursement -and
several free continuing education courses through Massage Envy
University, all of which are approved by NCTMB
- Professional grade products including Hydraulic Tables and
customized treatments featuring advanced therapeutic options
- Flexible Schedules customized with you to meet your needs.
- Cream, Lotion and gel available for you, use whichever your
- Personal Liability Insurance -is not required
- MULTI-LEVEL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!!! -
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
-We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're -excited to hear
from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a
great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. - -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to meet
you. Apply today to join the Massage Envy Coppell family. - - -
-*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Garland , Massage Therapist- PART TIME, Healthcare , Sachse, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!