Occupational Therapist - Legend - Garland
Company: Ensign Therapy
Posted on: May 26, 2023
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - FULL TIME - GARLAND, TX
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career
growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy - job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship - job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule -competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep
staff/residents safe Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out
why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team - no contract
therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and
share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership
and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion
for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking,
Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as
an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities Legend
Oaks Healthcare of Garland, TX, is a skilled nursing facility with
long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with cognitive and/or
ADL physical functioning disorders and develops appropriate plan of
care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Utilizes standardized assessments and evidence-based practice
to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary
treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or ADL
physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation
plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic
activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive
and assistive devices; etc.
- Assesses patient's progress and adjust treatments accordingly
in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are
modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made
in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as
families, caregivers and other service providers related to the
- Effectively communicates with supervisor and other health team
members regarding patient progress, barriers, and treatment
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided
per regulatory and clinical requirements. Qualifications:
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted
as "estimated" are established by job posting websites and may not
reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Ensign Therapy, Garland , Occupational Therapist - Legend - Garland, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...