Company: o9 Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Organizations with superior decision making processes are better
stewards of the earth's precious resources, and are more inspiring,
happier, places for employees. Making it happen is our
Who is o9?
With the recent status of Unicorn, o9 Solutions is one of the
fastest growing AI Digital transformation companies in the world
today. Smart. Fast, Fun. All words to describe our environment at
o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives
us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative,
collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We're always looking
for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital
transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities.
We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with
a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end.
Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or
managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with
o9's AI powered digital solutions.Our headquarters are located in
Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona,
Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We expanded our value-adding
activities to companies including Google, Nike, Walmart, Starbucks,
Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Pirelli, General Electric, etc.
In a nutshell DevOps Engineer makes the SaaS offering possible by
integration of code from Jenkins and deploying it in multiple
environments on multiple clouds (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud) using
configuration management tool like Ansible. He is also trying to
explore newer tools and techniques like Docker with Nomad and
Kubernetes. You will:Find yourself doing pretty much everything;
writing infrastructure tests, fixing automation workflows,
improving CI/CD, building/deploying the latest code across
environments, learning new DevOps tools, catching issues, providing
solutions to users. You should be willing to make sure on the
availability of the infrastructure 24*7 to our customers. You
- Having 4+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the
cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and MS Azure is a
- Experience in System administration and network
- Python, bash, powershell scripting expertise is a must
- Having C#, .NET knowledge is helpful
- Understanding of core concepts of Windows, Linux for
- Adept at Configuration management: Ansible; Terraform, Chef,
- Proficient in CI/CD: Jenkins or similar
- Docker; having familiarity with orchestration tools like
Kubernetes, Nomad, Swarm is helpful
- Elastic Cache cluster; familiarity in integrating with SIEM
tools with ELK stack (elastic search, logstash, Kibana) is
- Having basic knowledge about how databases work; MS SQL,
- Able to develop and debug Custom Integration service tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, plus
experience required. Master's Degree in CS strongly preferred.
- A unique chance to join a unicorn in hypergrowth
- Be part of a winning team with an amazing AI Tech innovative
- Extended possibilities to travel and exposure to the biggest
brands in the world
- A flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture
(and no corporate politics)
- A great team to support you and that you can support
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up
- Laptop, possibilities to be home based &/or in our regional
o9 is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse
backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: o9 Solutions, Inc., Garland , DevOps Engineer, Hospitality & Tourism , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!