CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Summary: Providing world class customer service while
ensuring a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
customers. Product experts of the CLUB program by properly
providing and, presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a
CLUB Member while executing account servicing, and other CLUB
processes from start to finish. Other responsibilities include:
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Peer coaching and influencing
- Regulatory complianceAbility to consistently exceed customer
expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the
opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or
provides current member with a unique and exclusive
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
- Demonstrate products to customers.
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Responsible for helping meet metric goals and objectives for
self and store.
- Responsible for keeping CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the
CLUB Booth clean and organized.
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service
processes such as processing payments, answering account questions,
and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB
advocate and representative.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business
- All other duties as assigned by
leadership.Experience/Qualifications:Minimum Degree Required: High
School Diploma or EquivalentPreferred Degree: N/ACertificate(s) or
License(s): N/AExperience: 0 to 2+ Years ExperienceOther
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer
screens, and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to assist customers on the
sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock products at various racking levels, use
step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks,
- Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Garland , CLUB Customer Service Outfitter, Hospitality & Tourism , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!