Line Cook/Prep Cook
Company: Olive Burger
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Prepare a variety of meats, vegetables and other food items in
broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen
equipment according to brand recipe standards.
* Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products, based on
rate of sale, at line stations to assure a smooth service
* Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard
portion sizes and recipe specifications.
* Ensure safe food handling and general restaurant safety for
Guests and Team Members.
* Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including
tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, convection oven, flat
top range and refrigeration equipment.
* Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all
* Handles, stores, labels, and rotates all products properly.
* Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as
* Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for
kitchen station. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
* Understand safe food and equipment handling
* Understands and follows all BOH standards for safety and
* Ensure all dishes, cookware, equipment, and supplies are clean,
sanitized, and organized.
* Be a team player.
* Assist in the cleanliness and upkeep of the restaurant.
* Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to all local,
state, and federal safety laws as well as Company safety
* Complete and set-ups, side work, and/or closing duties
* Report any unsafe working conditions or problems to
* Must be a certified Food Handler in respective state
* Must be able to work in hot, wet, humid, and loud environments
for long periods of time
* Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
time (up to 8 hours)
* Must be able to safely lift bags, cases, and stacks (up to 40
pounds) many times per shift.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be at least 17 years of age.
* Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
* Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow Team
* Possess the ability to maintain effective working relationships
with all Team Members
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Olive Burger, Garland , Line Cook/Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!