Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Dallas Employment Services
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- Assist with Recruitment, Payroll, New Hire Orientation,
Onboarding, Outboarding, HR filing, and manage employee
- Assist with recruitment efforts, which includes helping to
conduct phone screens, attend job fairs, schedule interviews, and
onboard new hires.
- Assist with new hire orientation, which includes making sure
new hires are all set for their first day of work, benefits and
policy review, Paycom introduction, and organization chart
- Help to coordinate Office Events (recognition awards,
birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
- Assist with HR invoices and credit card reconciliation.
- Manage and maintain HR filing and employee records.
- Help to administer Paycom inquiries and training.
- Assist with employee inquiries regarding company policies and
- Assist with Outboarding, which includes exit interviews and
- Serve as a backup to the Front Desk.
- High school diploma or equivalent 3 years' experience in
Recruiting and/or Human Resources
- One-year experience in Human Resources preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and understand changing priorities
- Positive attitude under pressure and with the heavy
- Adaptable and responsive to requests from multiple stakeholder
- Self-teaching, learning, and excellent organizational
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to take ownership of
deadlines and project completion
Keywords: Dallas Employment Services, Garland , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!