Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator
Company: JELD-WEN, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's
largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000
employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in
Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and
distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors,
wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in
the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential
homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter
peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege
comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver
are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We
bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human
resource processes at all business locations. This role administers
employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between
employees and management. This position resolves basic employee
costumer services as benefits-related problems, self-services
portal and help creating positive employee relations. This role
provides administrative support to the human resource function as
needed, including record-keeping, payroll, labor entry, file
maintenance and HRIS entry.
- None. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support inquiries about health and welfare plans, including
coordinate enrollments and education section for employees for
understand their benefits.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee
requests and questions.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and
recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists Safety Department in taking investigation
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status
of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the
end of the recruiting process.
- Schedule's meetings and interviews as requested by the HR
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and
performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files and keep
organize employee personal and medical file.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Able to work on multiple shifts when is necessary.
- Able to work weekends and holidays when is necessary.
- Able to work extra hours when is necessary. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with Kronos and SAP platforms.
- Bilingual English - Spanish is required. Education and
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or
- At least two years related experience required. Physical
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds at times.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Keywords: JELD-WEN, Inc., Garland , Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!