Recruiter - Department of Energy experience (Oakridge, TN and/or remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Akima Infrastructure Services (AIS) specializes in obtaining
hard-to-find, highly skilled personnel for the Department of Energy
Management and Operating (M&O) prime contractors. Additionally
the company provides state-of-the-art, flexible Distance Learning
platforms to military and civilian organizations utilizing the
latest technologies and instructional platforms. Our personnel
enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work
environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for
career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our
company's profits go back to our more than 14,000 I--upiat
shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for
more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of
life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived
in a challenging environment.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process to meet the
various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager
and business leaders.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of
- Develop and execute comprehensive recruiting strategies
utilizing all tools such as direct sourcing, online resume
databases, social networking, and job events
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and
expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed
against appropriate criteria.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and
candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Will take positive steps to support and promote the
recruitment, retention and development programs for Native Alaskan
- In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you
must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not
limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to
infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order generally
requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees
be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 4 plus years of Staffing/ Recruitment experience
- 2 years corporate recruiting experience with a government
contractor (DOE experience highly preferred)
- Experience using a variety of online recruitment tools and
applicant tracking systems (Taleo experience is a plus).
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of
the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA and OFCCP requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team
based project experience.
- Decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively
in a dynamic fast paced work culture.
- Strong understanding of the recruiting aspects involved in the
Government proposal environment.
- Flexibility to work surge hours as required during proposal
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Strong work ethic is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance is
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a thorough
background and credit check.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description
generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a
complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining
agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar
y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing
reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and
are interested in applying for employment and need special
accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please
contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or
571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only
for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance
to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to
inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government
regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or
call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or
mental disability and need assistance with the online
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Keywords: Akima, Garland , Recruiter - Department of Energy experience (Oakridge, TN and/or remote), Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!