Senior Contract Recruiter, Remote
Company: REVOLUTION Medicines
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology
company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit
high-value frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers. The company's
R&D pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress
diverse oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion
Inhibitors for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new
member of the Revolution Medicines team, you will join other
outstanding scientists in a tireless commitment to patients with
cancers harboring mutations in the RAS signaling pathway.
- Full life cycle recruitment. Hands-on Recruiter for Research &
- Develops sourcing strategy, sources candidates, and drives the
- Strong delivery of passive candidates.
- Develops a strong network of qualified candidates.
- Works effectively with the Hiring Manager and drives the
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply
understand requirements of roles, team functions, and how they fit
into the broader RevMed organization.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust
candidate pipeline and help fill the highest priority hiring needs
for the company.
- Use hiring metrics to develop and execute on new and more
efficient sourcing solutions.
- Attend recruiting conferences and events and develop post-event
- Operate as sourcing expert, who is able to find untapped talent
outside traditional means (LinkedIn).
- Provide strong and positive experience to Revolution Medicines
- Ability to engage and activate passive candidates via internet
- Experience tracking metrics and utilizing data.
- Experience hitting or exceeding performance goals consistently by
engaging, selling, and sourcing the very best.
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent.
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to
handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of
providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and operating at speed and
- A strong interest for solving challenging problems and building
programs for scale.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment expertise within Biotech, Pharma, or
- Previous experience supporting Research & Development.
- Pharmaceutical drug discovery lifecycle is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Strong influence skills across functional areas.
- Strong partnering skills and results oriented.
- Greenhouse applicant tracking system or similar ATS systems.
Revolution Medicines currently requires that all personnel and
visitors to its offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
role will require that the employee meet with company employees and
work from the company's offices. Given that these essential
functions of the role must be performed on-site, this position
requires full COVID-19 vaccination, subject to applicable law.
Revolution Medicines is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, medical condition
and veteran status.
Keywords: REVOLUTION Medicines, Garland , Senior Contract Recruiter, Remote, Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!