Senior Remote Recruiter
Company: TRS Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Experienced Remote Recruiter - Travel Nursing---We are seeking
an experienced Healthcare Staffing Recruiter to join our team on a
remote basis as a Senior Recruiter. As a Senior Remote Recruiter,
you will be primarily responsible for placing healthcare
professionals on contractual assignments with healthcare facilities
nationwide. We are searching for individuals with competitive and
goal driven natures to succeed and grow their book of business.Who
We AreAt TRS Healthcare, our people really make the difference!
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas, our
family-oriented business has a deep culture of working hard and
playing hard too! The TRS Healthcare team is a passionate, talented
group of Team Members who work to meet our customer needs daily. At
TRS Healthcare, we value our Team Members and are committed to
their on-going development both personally and professionally. We
have a culture of caring, not only for our clients, nurses, and
communities, but our Team Members too.Essential Duties and
- Builds and maintains working relationships with healthcare
professionals. Responsible for the selection and submission of
healthcare professionals' profiles to applicable client facilities
in order to place qualified healthcare professionals on contracted
- Works collaboratively with the Client Services Department by
serving as the intermediary between customers and clients which
impacts the overall success of operations of the organization.
- Creates and executes contractual documentation after
negotiation of pay, time off and selection of shifts/schedules with
the healthcare professional.
- Inquire for healthcare professional issues, grievances,
complaints that may arise during an assignment by providing
resolutions that meet the needs of the customer, client and the
organization. Resolutions must meet company procedures and
protocols for quality compliance.
- Provides input on the job status of healthcare
- Follows all procedures and protocols as set forth by the
Director of Process Management, Director of Recruiting and Director
of Sales.Candidate Requirements
- Three to five years experience as a Travel Nurse/Allied
Recruiter; having demonstrated the ability to maintain more than
twenty travelers on assignment.
- Must be a team player and possess excellent personal skills.
- Individual must be comfortable spending large amounts of time
on the phone and computer strengthening current business
relationships, and positively dealing with customers' questions and
- Must have proven problem-solving abilities with excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, while effectively
exercising independent judgement about matters of significance
- A general knowledge of the computer and email with the ability
to enter data consistently and correctly is also required.
- Needs to possess a general knowledge of account management and
sales techniques and be proficient with them.
- General working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System
- Position is remoteBenefits
- Comprehensive Compensation Package that includes base salary
plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Major Medical Health with HSA or HRA options, Vision and Dental
Insurance, Supplemental Plans- Including Life Insurance, Accident,
Critical Illness & Cancer, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K - May contribute 1% - 100% of salary, company matches of
50% up to 6% of your contributions. 100% vested after 3 years. You
can choose to make a combination of both pre-tax and ROTH
contributions. Previous 401ks can be rolled over into the
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Keywords: TRS Healthcare, Garland , Senior Remote Recruiter, Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!