Remote Senior HR Specialist / Personal Assistant: $73k to $125k+ Bonus & Benefits
Company: Excellence Services, LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
$72,800 to $124,800 + Benefits. DOE.Up to 20% performance-based
Bonus.Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt/Hourly.
Weekend availability requiredFull-time, Typically Monday-Friday.
On-call as needed.
ABOUT US:Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned
company that provides luxury service for one HNW family
exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage
SUMMARY:Looking for an experienced HR Specialist to screen,
interview, and process household domestic staff applicants, and
assist in the day-to-day HR operations of a private estate. Must
commit to implementing and maintaining our core values. The ideal
candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented, and be
able to anticipate Principals' needs and provide exceptional
service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates will work
independently, wear multiple hats and be productive in a remote
Recruiting & Other HR Duties
- Handle and manage the full cycle of the recruitment process,
including resume screening, scheduling and conducting interviews,
and reference checks.
- Daily reporting and accurate summaries of candidate interviews
and updates on all tasks in a timely manner. Ability to meet tight
- Set the service standard from the beginning with the interview
screening process. Required to meet the service needs of the family
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all
candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Screen all resumes looking for key traits that will make
candidates successful in an HNW family environment.
- Conduct interviews in a quiet and professional home office
- Meet with household contacts regarding staff placement and
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for Principals on all
recruiting processes - providing timely updates on job postings,
applicant pool, applicant status, job boards, and intro interview
- Update ATS with candidate summaries.
- Provide timely updates and information on all human resource
matters, including compliance notifications and required
- Review and submit human resource/recruitment-related invoices
Research & Exploration
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis as
needed; provide suggestions to the Principals with the best
solution to solve problems.
- Observe and participate in the daily work to continuously
optimize the workflow & process, improve team efficiency, and
reduce the interventions by Principals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience working in a human
- Excellent learning ability and a passion for exploration,
research, and analysis.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Professional and discreet demeanor in all phone and email
interactions with applicants.
- Possess superior organizational and time management
- Able to work independently and report progress and results to a
team in a timely manner.
- Excellent HR and project management skills.
- Positive professional attitude, team player, capable of working
well with a vast array of employees and applicants.
- Tech-savvy and resourceful. Familiar with internet research,
LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google
- Comfortable with MacBook & iPhone, including texting, camera
phone, and smartphone apps.
- Able to multitask and prioritize well. Must be flexible to
shift priorities as needed.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and
- Able to work West Coast business hours.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and
weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to work Pacific business hours.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal,
credit check, and reference checks.
- Familiar with California labor laws and legal interview
processes and/or ability to quickly learn.
OUR CORE VALUES:
--- Principal's FirstHighly Private Clients are the focus, and
Principals are the Clients.
--- Learn from mistakesBrave to face and admit the truth. Learns
and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and changes to
avoid mistakes or at least low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated
mistakes will lead to disciplinary action.
--- ConscientiousFinish duties conscientiously, effectively, and
--- DedicationBe dedicated. Keep improving.
--- AccountableDue diligence. Be accountable.
--- IndependentThink and act independently.
--- ResilienceDo not complain or shy away from assigned works.
Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the
tough get going.
Keywords: Excellence Services, LLC, Garland , Remote Senior HR Specialist / Personal Assistant: $73k to $125k+ Bonus & Benefits, Human Resources , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!