Sr. Software Engineer
Company: Daugherty Business Solutions
Posted on: February 15, 2021
At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of
developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and
testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don't get lost
in the crowd.
Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on
something different. From one project to the next, engineers at
Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing
solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same.
With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your
skills, learn something new and teach others the skills you've
Engineers who have experience with a broad range of languages,
frameworks, libraries and tools who can adapt to new client
environments and learn new technologies quickly.
Now, imagine yourself:
- Solving interesting business and technology problems using
modern languages and frameworks.
- Being a member of a supportive team balancing beautiful code
with pragmatic delivery, one iteration to the next, with the
support of those around you.
- Leaning on a team of talented software engineers and colleagues
for help when you get stuck
- Gathering and collaborating with team members who are as
interested learning as you are: lunch-and-learns, developer
summits, Slack communities, O'Reilly, Pluralsight!
- Working with a team of developers and analysts throughout the
entire product lifecycle.
- Having Fun: Hack-nights, board game and RPG nights, geek movie
nights, happy hours, etc!
Here are a few things that we look for in a consultant and
- Interest in software development with a strong customer focus
and requirements-driven design and development.
- Ability to solve business problems across multiple industry
- Excitement to learn and work with technologies and languages
such as:o Java and the Spring ecosystem (Boot, Security, Data,
4, Node, Express, HTML5, CSS3o React-Nativeo Amazon Web Services,
Google Cloud Platform, Azure; Kubernetes and Containerstechnologies
such as Dockero A variety of architecture styles: microservices,
services-based, event-driven, etc.o Tools and technologies that
support modern CI/CD pipelines to enable DevOps: Git,Maven,
Jenkins, various testing frameworks, etc.o Data and Data Science:
Python, Scala, Golango SQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB,
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
Keywords: Daugherty Business Solutions, Garland , Sr. Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!