Workday Developer (GL/AR/AP) (100% Remote)
Company: r2 Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
This Position can be 100% REMOTE! Needs to Have General Ledger /
Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Workday Modules
Our client is a market leader in Software Development of Web and
Mobile products based here in the Dallas area, is experiencing
tremendous growth, and is hiring a Senior Workday
Functional/Technical Analyst! Their distinctive market position is
founded on exceptional software product offerings. Their technical
breadth, deep industry knowledge, and their 'one team' approach is
throughout their organization. Their people are the key to our
success, which is why we seek to recruit and retain the most
talented individuals in all regions.
As a Senior Workday Functional/Technical Analyst, you will assist
the different business units effectively leveraging Workday to
deliver accounting and financial software solutions through
configuring standard Workday functionality as well as designing and
implementing custom end-to-end solutions. You will participate in
the governance of the Workday environment, ensuring IT strategy is
aligned with business strategy. Our team's services assist our
enterprise to effectively leverage Workday in streamlining
day-to-day business operations, accelerating strategic planning,
and maintaining the integrity and security of corporate data. The
project deliverables are delivered in a fast-paced and iterative
agile development process.
The Senior Workday Functional/Technical Analyst will participate in
configuring standard functionality as well as custom development
solutions (e.g. Workday Studio).. The candidate is expected to
understand the ERP development cycle, where they utilize the agile
Your Impact to the Enterprise will be:
- Participating in the software delivery lifecycle; including:
gathering requirements, generating designs, providing estimates,
coding implementation, and testing.
- Developing Workday systems that adhere to a high standard of
quality where completed work is a direct result of your own
- Following the business perspective in understanding and
affecting how systems are implemented to satisfy user goals.
- Providing technical guidance and training to other engineering
- Keeping informed of Workday release changes and advances.
- Participate on the Workday Steering Committee to evaluate
paradigm shifting changes and determine whether a Workday standard
solution is possible or if a custom solution will be required.
- Review and prioritize Workday enhancement requests.
- Ensure proper change management is followed for stakeholder
support, end user training, software deployment, and feature
We can get you an interview if you have:
- 7+ years of IT software development experience.
- 5+ years of Workday functional and technical software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
- Experienced in gathering requirements from users and proposing
- Technically proficient in Workday integrations development
(EIB, CCB, Document Transformation, Calculated Fields, and Workday
- Experienced in Workday Report Writing (standard, dashboard, and
- Well versed in Workday Business Process Fundamentals
(customization and optimization).
- Functional knowledge of Workday Financial Accounting, Accounts
Receivable (banking & settlement, customer accounts, contracts),
Accounts Payable (suppliers, procurement), and General Ledger.
- Working knowledge of Workday Time Tracking and Expense
functional areas, a plus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or
equivalent work experience.
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in
the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely
positive environment where there is always the opportunity to
challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients
throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive
compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical,
dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance,
401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your
resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only
accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a
background check, drug test, education verification, employment
verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If
you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this
position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. We would
like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this
position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those
candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent
benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke
free & drug free workplace.
Keywords: r2 Technologies, Inc., Garland , Workday Developer (GL/AR/AP) (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!