Regulatory Clinical Analyst
Company: Homecare Homebase
Posted on: November 17, 2021
About UsHomecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation is
a market leader in healthcare software development providing mobile
cloud-based solutions for clinical, operational, and financial
improvement of homecare and hospice agencies throughout the United
States. Our software enables real time solutions for wireless
information exchange and communication between office staff, field
staff, and physicians.Our success is fueled by our Product
Management teams that are driven by their passion to make a
difference in patient care. Our employees work in a culture that is
guided by values of Caring, Action, Respect, Excellence, and Smile
(a positive attitude). If you want to work in a role where your
skills have a direct influence on patient care, Homecare Homebase
is the next step in your career. We are hiring people that want to
make a difference. Regulatory Clinical AnalystDay to day, you are
responsible for gathering requirements and converting them into
product artifacts that can be consumed by other product management
team members. That includes collaboration with internal and
external stakeholders and ensuring smooth communication among your
peer product management teammates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Duties and responsibilities
for the Regulatory Clinical Analyst can vary, but should
- Maintain broad familiarity with the Health IT Certification
Program, monitor the program for any changes, and make
- Help manage ongoing compliance with our EHR.
- Participate in Cures Act-related Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) and implementation initiatives, as needed.
- Monitor the status of other relevant regulations/legislation
impacting the certification, compliance, or design of the product,
and make recommendations accordingly.
- Provide internal analysis of other regulatory matters, as
- Create and present relevant internal and external education
programs and webinars.
- Author user stories.
- Attend and participate in agile ceremonies (standup, sprint
review, retrospective, etc.) as required.
- Educate users on the new features by creating and/or
contributing to release notes and feature overviews. REQUIRED
- Deep understanding of ONC Health IT Certification and other
EHR-related certifications and programs.
- Education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in a
related field from an accredited college or university. Three (3)
years of related experience.
- Two (2) years of experience with an advanced
degree/certification in healthcare, law, policy, compliance or a
similar field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Familiar with government incentive and/or certification
programs is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology
and the business teams
- Healthcare (general), Home Health/Hospice/Palliative/Personal
Care (specific) or other industry experience a plus.
Keywords: Homecare Homebase, Garland , Regulatory Clinical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!