Web Applications Developer - FL, PA, or TN Only - REMOTE - PHP
Posted on: November 17, 2021
We build and manage intuitive web platforms that create a hub
where employers and talent meet. We haven't lost our startup feel
even though we've been at this for over a decade. We believe the
best is yet to come, and we are looking for passionate employees to
help continue our rapid growth. Join our team of focused innovators
who thrive in a high-energy work environment!
The Web Application Developer is a hybrid position geared towards
supporting the existing web application portfolio and focusing on
the successful delivery of new development initiatives. Working
directly with our marketing, QA, and development teams, this role
is responsible for delivering robust solutions to our clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build dynamic web apps using PHP/MySQL/Frameworks
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow internal procedures and coding standards
- Build HTML5/CSS3 layouts from provided PSD files
- Leverage REST services and other third-party APIs
- Rapidly solve problems, bugs, and compatibility issues
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and
databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related
procedures and tools as necessary
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science, Or STEM-related Field Or
Relevant Work Experience And 3+ Years Of Professional Development
Experience And Knowledge Of
- PHP applications
- HTML and CSS/SASS
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and security
relating to PHP/MySQL
- Significant experience in LAMP stack development
- Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks such as Laravel and
content management systems etc.
- Ability to build and consume custom SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience writing unit tests/detailing testing procedures
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary ($80,000-$110,000/year) and overall
- Health Insurance 100% Company-paid and no waiting period
- Dental and Vision Insurance (company split)
- Paid time off on your birthday
- Company-paid Short and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement plan with company match and no waiting or vesting
- Free Office snacks and sponsored lunches
- Happy hours and company-paid events with the team
- Other cool perks and benefits like help paying student loans,
cash for your vacation, wellness stipend, and others!
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Patrick
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PS2-1654445 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Solano - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Garland , Web Applications Developer - FL, PA, or TN Only - REMOTE - PHP, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!