IOS Developer - Remote
Company: Datum Software Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Datum Software has a position open for an iOS Developer for a
FT/PERM - 100% Remote
- Develop and maintain mobile applications using iOS and Android
- Review specifications and provide time estimates on the
development of projects and features.
- Support department standards for architecture design and
- Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
- Respond and resolve features and bugs in mobile
- Escalate issues or requests when appropriate. May perform other
duties as needed and/or assigned.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from
scratch using at least one mobile language(Swift, Objective-C,
Java, etc.); experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Experience with React Native, Flutter is preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
Keywords: Datum Software Inc., Garland , IOS Developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!