100% Remote Senior Software Engineer - Rust
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Title: Mid/Senior Software Engineer - Focus on Rust (Could be
anywhere from mid level to senior level for this role)
Years of Experience Desired: 3+ years of professional work
Location: Fully Remote
Base Salary Range: $120,000 - $160,000/year
We are a Cybersecurity leader in our field. Our team leads the
fight in securing important data and applications wherever they
reside. Our solutions identify, evaluate, and eliminate new and
upcoming threats so you never have to worry about delivering your
product or service to your customers. We provide security on all
fronts for thousands of enterprises and millions of people daily.
You can focus on what you do best and leave us to securing your
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new
security products, features, and proof of concept prototypes.
- Investigate, perform root cause analysis, and solve complex
issues identified in the field.
- Perform all of the tasks required of a software developer
within an Agile SDLC.
- Ensure code quality through comprehensive and effective unit
and integration testing.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of professional experience in Rust. (minimum of one
year in Rust)
- Proficiency with Rust paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Experience building performant, thread-safe, and memory-safe
executables and shared libraries in C/C++ and/or Rust.
- Proficient at profiling, optimizing and debugging Rust
- Knowledge of Rust and C/C++ build systems and toolchains;
experience handling library compatibility issues.
- Experience with OSS development.
- Familiarity with web application development, understanding of
the HTTP protocol.
- BSc or MSc in computer science or a related degree.
Bonus If You Have It
- Understanding of how software security exploits work and
experience building software that mitigates them.
- Yacc, GNU Bison, ANTLR, etc.
- Experience building interop layers (native language bindings)
between other programming languages and C/C++/Rust.
- Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with performance testing, penetration testing tools,
Whats In It for You
- 100% FULLY REMOTE
- Competitive Base Salary
- Strong Stable Company
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with Rust experience,
please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Marcus
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1654593 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Garland , 100% Remote Senior Software Engineer - Rust, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!