Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote USA)
Company: Esme Learning
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Who We Are
Esme Learning is transforming the future of digital learning
through AI. Leveraging over 15 years of cognitive research, Esme
Learning courses deliver an immersive and collaborative executive
learning experience with some of the best universities in the
Each course blends high-production-quality video, live simulations,
interactive media, and small group exercises with top learning
design principles and coaching supported by AI. Through Esme
Learning's rapidly growing portfolio of courses, executives gain
technical skills and learn business best practices from experts
across a wide range of frontier fields, including fintech,
cybersecurity, health ventures and spacetech.
We're at the forefront of what's next for education.
Who We're Looking For
A skilled and thoughtful Full Stack Software Engineer to work on
our core team developing and maintaining our virtual collaboration
We value the input of our developers and respect their commitment
to our products and to each other as we build our team.
- Build and maintain our virtual collaboration applications in
collaboration with Product Management and Course Operations.
- Work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Communicate with team members effectively and proactively.
- Support the planning and scoping of new features and
- 2+ years full stack experience.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Experience developing software integrated with AWS or
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills.
- Health Insurance including vision and dental
- Stock options
- Education Benefit to study WHATEVER course you want online
- Unlimited PTO
- Working with, and growing with an amazing team, in a high
growth startup to transform online education
Esme Learning is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Esme Learning, Garland , Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote USA), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!