Remote Junior SQL Database Administrator (Secret Clearance Required)
Company: Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be
used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD
customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and
Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an
existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you
to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a
difference. There is a future for you here to support highly
visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards
of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical
working environment that believes our people make the company great
and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host
team building events and support a work-life balance. If you love
technology and want a career making a difference supporting
meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is
the company for you.
Join the SIS family and we will support you with expert training,
innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people
that will cheer you on your road to success!
We are looking for a Remote Junior Database Administrator to
support the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Ideal candidates will
be located near any of these locations: US-OH-Dayton -
US-OH-Columbus - US-PA-New Cumberland - US-PA-Philadelphia -
US-MI-Battle Creek - US-VA-Fort Belvoir - US-UT-Ogden -
- Experience in DBMS system analysis and programming.
- Experience in using current DBMS technologies and application
design using various database management systems; experience with
- Must be capable of providing highly technical expertise and
support in the use of DBMS. Must be able to evaluate and recommend
available DBMS products to support validated user
- Defines file organization, indexing methods, and security
procedures for specific user applications.
- Develops, implements, and maintains database backup and
recovery procedures for the processing environments and ensures
that data integrity, security, and recoverability are built into
the DBMS applications.
- Two (2) years progressive experience of database query
languages such as Oracle, PL SQL, SQL Server, MS Access.
- Two (2) + years hands-on experience and expertise in Relational
Database Management Systems (RDMS).
- Capability to work on various operating systems and additional
- Has experience in at least two projects.
Security Clearance and Certification Requirements:
- US Citizenship is mandatory.
- Sensitivity Level: IT-I - Critical Sensitive.
- Clearance: Secret.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II
(Security+ CE or higher).
- Any one (1) of the following Computing Environment
- MS SQL Server
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal
opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc., Garland , Remote Junior SQL Database Administrator (Secret Clearance Required), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!