Software Engineer (C#) - Remote
Company: Linear Financial Technologies
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Amount Small Business, a business unit of Amount, is a cloud-based
financial infrastructure and insights company with a focus on
digital lending for small and medium-sized businesses. At its core
is a cutting-edge SaaS platform that simplifies the borrowing and
account opening experience for small business owners and
streamlines loan and deposit origination workflows for a broad
range of SMB products, ranging from business credit cards, loans,
lines of credit and SBA loans. Amount Small Business has an
expansive and diverse set of name brand clients, including Citizens
Bank, Fifth Third Bank and Bank of the West, among others.
- Develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot web applications
and internal applications to meet business and technical
requirements in a timely manner.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable, secured and
- Develop APIs to easily integrate with internal and external
- Implement scalable web services using REST and JSON.
- Analyze systems and data and determine innovative ways to
implement quality solutions.
- Adhere to team-established system development life cycle and
information security standards and practices.
- Conduct unit and system testing to ensure software meets
- Work with the Project Management, Quality Assurance and
Production Support teams to make sure requirements and bug fixes
are addressed appropriately.
- Communicate and report progress to stakeholders in a clear and
- B.S. in computer science or related field or equivalent work
- A minimum of 3 years' experience developing software
- Strong C# coding skills, and strong ASP.NET MVC experience
- Experience with SQL database design/normalization
- Experience with object serialization, JSON and XML
- Experience with project management, feature and bug tracking
- Experience with Source Control software like, TFS, GIT or
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Very good time management skillS
Desired/Nice to Haves
- Application Development experience in the following areas is a
- .Net Core
- Java, Python or Go
- AWS infrastructure and services
- MS Azure Windows infrastructure and services
- Good understanding unit and system testing and Dependency
- Software as a Service solutions
- Lending and credit business domain
- Salary range commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, health,
dental, vision, 401K with company match
- Bonus eligible
Amount provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Amount complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Linear Financial Technologies, Garland , Software Engineer (C#) - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!