Sr. Fullstack Developer (direct hire, remote)
Company: Knowledge Services
Posted on: May 13, 2022
OverviewKnowledge Services is actively seeking a Sr. Full Stack
Developer for a full time, direct hire opportunity with one of our
clients. This role is open for 100% remote work.As a Senior
Software Developer, you will be designing and building Database
Models and Objects, APIs and User Experiences that enable our
Production and Processing teams here at Becks to plan for a variety
of business-critical scenarios. You enjoy applying your technical
skills towards solving challenging problems. You thrive in
fast-paced environments, working with smart, like-minded people
where ideas are freely exchanged and challenged in order to arrive
at well-architected solutions. You are a self-starter and pragmatic
in your approach to solving problems. You understand that it takes
focus and determination to come up with simple solutions to complex
problems and relish the challenge. Your code is clean, easy to
reason about, modular, and testable.
- Understand business requirements, work with other team members,
and develop solid software solutions.
- Enable access to third-party tools and services to strengthen
our value to the business and their partners.
- Engage in code and design reviews to ensure consistency and
- Serve as a voice for the technology department in business
requirement discussions to ensure the needs of the entire
organization are well understood.
- Be responsible for features all the way from initial concepts
to production deployment at all levels of our Tech Stack (SQL
Server, NodeJS, Typescript, Angular, SASS).
- Show commitment to maintaining and improving functionality on
an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and partner with other members of the team to help them
craft great software.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient with SQL Server, NodeJS, Typescript, Angular,
- Experience with state management using the NgRx Store.
- Experience building secure REST API's with NodeJS and
- Experience using and managing data stores such as Redis.
- Experience managing background workloads with job queue
packages such as Bull.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, modular, and testable
- Significant experience integrating third-party APIs and obscure
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach other software
- Ability to quickly dissect complex problems and provide
comprehensive technical solutions.
- Adept at identifying pragmatic solutions.
- Effective communication at all levels of technical
- Experience with React.
- Familiarity working with geospatial data and tools.
Keywords: Knowledge Services, Garland , Sr. Fullstack Developer (direct hire, remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!