Appian BPM Developer
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidate with
experience as Appian BPM Developer with 6+ years of experience.
Location: Chicago, Illinois or Dallas, Texas
Duration: Full Time only - "Cognizant will only consider applicants
for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)."
Salary and Other Compensation: The annual salary for this position
is between $[110,000 - 120,000] depending on experience and other
qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual
incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of
Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this
position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits
information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant
reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject
to applicable law.
Job Description and Qualifications include:
- 6-8 Years Development experience in Appian.
- Good understanding Appian Group types, Process Designing,
Security and CDT.
- Possesses good knowledge on best practices suggested by Appian
in designing the solution.
- Experience in Workflow design.
- Plan, develop, test, and document software, applying knowledge
of programming techniques and information systems to support an
organization's applications portfolio by leveraging the Appian
- Strong knowledge in SAIL, Process Model, Reports, Records.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and team dynamics.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Should be self-motivated, self-starter with clear communication
skills who thrives working in a team environment
EEO Statement & AccommodationsCognizant is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's
leading professional services companies, transforming clients'
business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our
unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients
envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500
and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the
world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Keywords: Cognizant, Garland , Appian BPM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!