Senior .NET Developer - (Fully Remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
***Please read prior to applying***
We are only hiring from these states , if you are based out of
other states, we cannot consider you for hire.
Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Idaho, Nevada, New York,
South Carolina, and Washington
This role is 100% Remote. The salary range for this position is
$125k to $145k annually, bonus target for first year would be 13%.
Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as a
candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and
What we offer:
- 100% Remote Company - CloudScale has always been a remote
company. We will never ask you to go back to the office because
there is no office!
- Competitive Compensation Package - Salary range: $125k - $145k
Depending on Experience
- Raise and bonus of up to 20% per year based on clear categories
- Fully paid Health Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Dental, vision, 401k with match (100% of 4%), and many other
- Office expenses: Your internet and cell phone bills are covered
- Generous PTO that increases every year. 120 hours base, 160 for
principal consultants, your first year you earn one day, second two
more and third three more days. A principal consultant by the end
of their third year would have 26 PTO days per year. CloudScale
also provides ten paid holiday days.
About the job:
We are looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to add to
our small team of software engineers, designers, and project
managers at CloudScale to work on a project for one of our largest
customers. You will help us build and maintain multiple
line-of-business systems that companies rely on every day.
You will work with web applications, databases, and microservices
within the .NET and Azure cloud environments. Within your first
couple of weeks, you will have learned our CloudScale process and
begun writing code and working with other developers. By the end of
your first year, you will be able to build projects from concept
and technical documentation to project delivery.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience developing web services in C# ASP.NET
- Experience with SQL databases (SQL Server)
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of SDLC
It would be nice if you were experienced in some of these
or Angular (we work mostly in Angular)
- Experience with Typescript (most of our projects use
building E2E testing.
- Experience with ORMs, like Entity Framework
- Experience with Azure services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in software development in a consulting/stakeholder
- Knowledge and understanding of Azure Active Directory, and/or
- Knowledge of PowerBI and SSRS.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Able to work from a dedicated space, your own home/office
location, without distraction and maintain a consistent
- Effective in the administrative aspects of the role e.g.,
regularly filling out timesheets, expense reports, and providing
updates on the progress of work
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
CloudScale is committed to equal employment opportunity for all and
providing employees a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, genetics, or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a
disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let
us know. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers are available. No
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CloudScale, Garland , Senior .NET Developer - (Fully Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!