Software Developer (Remote)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
AnswerRocket is on a mission to make data analysis easy. Our
platform leverages AI and machine learning to transform the way
businesses make data-driven decisions every day. As a member of our
Engineering team, you'll play a major role in designing,
developing, deploying, and supporting AnswerRockets web development
This role is a remote opportunity, candidates do not have to be
located in the Atlanta area.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and code within Python, experience in other areas of our
Java (data server).
- Deploy in Amazon's cloud or at client premises.
- Work heavily in web and database environments, but also touch
on mobile, systems management, configuration management, tenancy,
parallelization, security, and other aspects of serving enterprise
- Involved in decision-making around the architecture and future
- Gain experience working in new frameworks, while solving
complex problems in a collaborative and casual environment.
Who you are:
- Passionate about UX, database scalability, mobile development,
and making amazing software.
- Love for design---almost as much as implementing modules and
fixing broken things.
- Creative problem-solver; effective at analyzing a problem and
enjoys innovative solutions that make us better.
- Open-minded and passionate learner; not afraid to learn new
industries and grasp new technologies quickly.
- Intellectually curious, and a clear communicator.
- Team-oriented, easy to work with, and enjoys solving problems
- Strong leadership skills; able to take ownership of their
- Positive, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Comfortable working in our git development model which uses
fast iterations to deliver software in cycles.
- Able to meet a deadline but also know when and how to explain a
What you need:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a software
development role or similar; previous experience developing at a
software and/or analytics company preferred.
- Experience coding within our tech stack and within web
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with health, dental and vision
- Equity incentive plan.
- 401K, Health Savings, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Generous PTO, holiday, and leave policies, including paid
parental leave for new parents.
- Company-wide and individual goal setting each quarter where
success is recognized and rewarded.
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups, virtual lunches,
and a video-first attitude.
- Self-funded, stable startup with an approachable leadership
- Our People (or "Rocketeers" as we say) is the best part about
working at AnswerRocket!
Keywords: AnswerRocket, Garland , Software Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!