Software Engineer - .NET Core (Remote work)
Company: Everest Consultants, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title: Software Engineer - .NET Core (Remote work) Duration: 6
Month Contract / Contract-to-hire Remote - USA
***W2 only, no 1099 or C2C please***
- This Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of
high quality products to the healthcare industry.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all
essential functions to effectively design and construct modern
software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working
within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed
- Development, maintenance and integration of application
- Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks,
tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts
and increase functional consistency.
- Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional
- Knowledgeable of strong coding practices; implements logical
database designs, logical data models and relational data
definitions in support of corporate and customer information
- Experience with and knowledge of software development life
cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
- Three years + Software Development experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Strong Distributed System Design Skills, including experience
with web API development
- Application Development .Net Core, C# and SQL
- Strong DB Development/Backend with MySQL / SQL Server
- Experience in Agile or Lean projects
- Some experience with Angular
- Some experience with Cloud/AWS
- Any Healthcare experience
Keywords: Everest Consultants, Inc., Garland , Software Engineer - .NET Core (Remote work), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!