Senior Java Developer (Remote)
Company: Allied OneSource
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Are you a passionate Java Engineer with experience building
systems in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Are you passionate about solving complex technical problems
that have a direct impact on millions of end users?
- Do you like to work on modern tech stack and get challenged
each day at work?
- Are you looking for a remote role?
- If so, we have an immediate need for you!The Sr. Java Developer
is responsible for overseeing design, architecture, data flow,
application logic, cloud readiness strategy and system interfaces
for new initiatives and the payment gateway application suite. The
position involves close interaction with the Product Owners,
Engineering Teams, and other key stakeholders to ensure engineering
development resources are delivering products at quality and
velocity. A strong technical background is required, together with
a clear focus on business goals and product objectives.This role
plays a significant part in aligning the product vision and
engineering efforts with the strategic direction of the company,
fostering awareness and appropriate application of this vision at
all levels of the organization and ensuring successful rollout of
products to the marketDuties:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support modules of large
world-class enterprise-level product.
- Enhance productivity and quality, coach and solve complex
problems within technology areas. Involve in setting direction and
overall vision for the product development.
- Participate in architectural design of product.
- Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards,
address architectural concerns.
- Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability,
interoperability, and performance of the software product.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas
- Serve as a source of technical expertise and leadership to
junior team members.Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience within software product development
disciplines with a continually increased level of
- 2+ years of direct experience architecting/designing reliable,
resilient multi-tenant applications on Google cloud platform or AWS
- Proven ability to design, and implement cloud-based and/or
cloud-native solutions based on API-first designs.
- Expert-level understanding of design principles for building
and deploying distributed, highly available, and scalable
enterprise business applications based on microservices.
- Extensive background in software engineering with strong skills
in Java, Spring boot, Node, etc.
- Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures.
- Experience with security architectures and designs and
leveraging relational and NoSQL databases like Postgres, SQL Server
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery,
and associated tooling such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and GitHub.
Experience with Virtualizing servers.
- Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing
Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker
Containers from scratch for lower environment needs.
- Work with Software Architects, Product Managers, product
developers, subject matter experts and others on system
implementation and interface development.
- Experience in understanding Terraform scripts and making
necessary enhancements as required.Salary: $120,000 -
Keywords: Allied OneSource, Garland , Senior Java Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!