Senior Software and Integrations Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company DescriptionHeadquartered in Southern California,
Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids
everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is
at the foundation of all that we do-delivering stylish, innovative,
and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse
footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories,
Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.With international business
representing over half of our total sales, we have product
available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities
for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct
to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the
globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network
of third-party partners.A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE
FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION-Skechers IT
division is transforming our engineering practice by embracing
high-performing, cloud native APIs and applications using a modern
technology stack that includes serverless, microservices,
containers, integrations with Boomi platform, QA, and zero-touch
delivery pipelines. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer is a
key role within the Software Engineering and Architecture
organization, responsible for agile software delivery, having the
necessary technical skills to build integrations using Boomi, build
software and scripts, understand the requirements, and deliver as
promised. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer will build,
orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between
system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret
and translate requirements to develop Dell Boomi AtomSphere
services and integrations in a continuous integration/continuous
deployment model using Agile methodology.The Sr. Software and
Integrations Engineer will collaborate and work within
high-velocity software engineering teams, bringing expertise in
Boomi, Integrations, API gateways, software development, and Agile
software delivery. The candidate should be an experienced and
motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical
depth and strong interpersonal skills. Should have excellent design
skills, shows commitment, planning, integrity, and pragmatic
approach to drive organization towards continual success.Essential
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes
between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the
Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and
post-deployment support of cross-team integration efforts.
- Translate business process requirements into a detailed
technical specification to meet business goals.
- Responsible for architectural documentation and reviewing the
development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule,
priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services
development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to
implement solutions.Additional Responsibilities-
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities-
- No.QualificationsJOB REQUIREMENTS-
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration design patterns.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements to an
effective integration solution.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable
with a desire to excel.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team
- Participate in all aspects of software development including
design, implementation, and deployment, and monitoring.
- Partner with other internal teams to deliver high quality
- Experience with building and maintaining distributed micro
services; debugging & monitoring production environments.
- Adhere to company standards and apply design principles and
patterns to develop robust software.
- Work with development methodologies, adhering to best
- Solve complex problems that combine existing solutions with new
code where necessary.
- Available for on-call work during after-hours and
- Work in an Agile environment with autonomy and
efficiency.Education And Experience-
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or proven years of
- 8+ years of software development experience working.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform or
equivalent experience (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB,
- 5+ years of experience with traditional programming languages
such as Java or C#.
- 2+ years of experience of scripting languages such as Python,
- 2+ years of experience Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database
systems, and networking.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, and SQS a
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience working with DevOps teams on implementing CI/CD
pipelines and monitoring/alerting.
- Ability to communicate complex topics with precision and
- Ability to categorize and communicate requirements accurately
- Experience working directly with business facing groups outside
of development is a plus.
- Exposure to Point of Sales systems a plus.
- Exposure to SFCC, SFMC, SFSC and SessionM is a plus.Additional
InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.Qualifications-To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands
described are representative of those duties that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job
position, to perform the essential functions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS-While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach
with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long period of times.
Keywords: Skechers, Garland , Senior Software and Integrations Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!