Business Development Representative, Aurea Software (Remote) - $60,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it
Is your favorite part about sales connecting with new clients? Do
you get frustrated by poorly designed sales processes? Are you
looking for a high-value, cutting-edge software product to
introduce to customers?
Aurea understands that the future of IT and business is in the
public cloud. Our flagship product, CloudFix, identifies AWS
cost-saving opportunities without making architectural compromises
or introducing service disruption. Aurea never had a shortcut for
reducing AWS costs in its early days of operation, but now our
customers do. With CloudFix, they immediately start saving on their
In this role, you will be a crucial contributor to Aureas new
customer acquisition growth for our latest and most exciting
product. You will convey its value and link its features to the
needs of potential customers in compelling ways. We have a proven
sales process that provides the coaching and direction you need to
grow and succeed in acquiring new customers.
Join us to supercharge your career while helping Aurea
revolutionize the enterprise software world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creative and timely emails, calls, video messages, and targeted
outreach messages on social media
- Researching and qualifying new prospects by following our
- Scheduling appointments for qualified prospects with the
What You Wont Be Doing
- Wasting time finding good leads - you are given the prospects
- Selling outdated, commoditized software - you are pitching
Aureas newest flagship product
- Traveling or commuting - this is a fully-remote,
Business Development Representative Key Responsibilities
- Qualify leads through phone/video calls, emails, LinkedIn, or
- Articulate the products selling points and influence prospects
to book a demo
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a fast-paced,
- Comfortable making calls, sending emails, recording videos, and
connecting via social media with new contacts
- Available to work during North American business hours (8 hours
between 8 am - 8 pm US Eastern Time)
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses
succeed in todays complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal,
we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every
product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based,
enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription.
We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique
AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our
portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide
competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers
no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team
of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
screening assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as Not Spam since you will receive other emails
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Garland , Business Development Representative, Aurea Software (Remote) - $60,000/year USD, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!