Remote Senior Software Development Engineer In Test
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company
that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you
will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that
will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future
insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a
growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to
join our growing team!
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in our Quality
Center of Excellence, you will be responsible for guiding and
supporting our Software Engineering teams on their journey to test
automation and quality assurance Nirvana. Working closely with
Software Engineers and Engineering Leaders, you will contribute to
quality best practices throughout the development lifecycle and
advance our capabilities in automation, tools, and processes.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want
Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence
on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a
passion for automation, be committed to continuous improvement, and
demonstrate a relentless pursuit of quality. This is a 100%
- Work with the Software Quality Engineering Manager and DevOps
to drive quality left.
- Implementation and maintenance of Automated Test
- Design/architect test automation frameworks from scratch for
web, desktop, API and performance testing
- Develop custom reusable test automation libraries
- Design, develop and maintain automated regression suite
- Use modern continuous integration and development tools and
promote continuous improvement of tools and practices across the
global development organization.
- Align automation with the speed of development. Make informed
decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Support multiple testing efforts simultaneously
- The candidate will respond to technical queries, document
planning activities, coordinate with offshore team members, build
work plan and Visio diagrams
- Conducts research, recommends new tools, techniques and
methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality
- Support our test strategy on an iterative basis continuously
improving quality and efficiency.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and
retrospectives, and other meetings as needed.
Qualification And Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- Minimum of five years of automation development
- Experience developing software and automated tests and tools in
C# or Java
- Experience with creating an automation framework from
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and
implementation of software testing solutions and methodologies
- Experience with testing/quality assurance in a Kubernetes
and/or Cloud services (AWS/Azure) environment, as well as a strong
aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Experience with test automation tools like Ranorex &
- Experience working with various source code and CI/CD
management tools (e.g., Jenkins, DevOps, Git, Bitbucket)
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and maintaining test
cases and test suites
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development
- Docker, Azure Cloud experience a plus
- Mentoring and coaching experience
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to
candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware
Keywords: insightsoftware, Garland , Remote Senior Software Development Engineer In Test, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!