Sr Adobe Commerce (Magento) Developer - REMOTE
Posted on: July 31, 2022
OverviewPerficient has a career opportunity for a Senior Adobe
Commerce (Magento) Developer with our Commerce Business Unit. This
candidate will develop and implement eCommerce solutions for our
B2C and B2B client base, along with other opportunities to work on
various eCommerce initiatives within our national Commerce
practice. The candidates' primary responsibility will be to develop
and successfully implement Adobe Magento eCommerce over multiple
projects. This includes analysis, technical design, development,
testing & implementation. This person should be comfortable working
in a challenging and fast-paced environment while working
independently as well as part of a team. This role can be remote
within the continental US or Canada.We're proud to be publicly
recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no
small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative
spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.Responsibilities
- Participate in elaboration sessions with clients to understand
client vision, requirement gathering which help to design, develop
and define the scope of project. Create functional design document
- Perform Adobe Commerce (Magento) customizations and custom
module development required as per requirements.
- Develop applications in languages including PHP and Magento
- Implement Adobe Commerce (Magento) custom theme
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following
- Produce detailed design documentation, unit test plans, and
well documented code artifacts.
- Attend stand-up meetings and report technical blockers to the
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following
- Able to understand unique business and technical requirements
of the engagement and facilitate communications on the most
appropriate solution design.
- Collaborate on the design and development of the appropriate
solution with Lead and Architect.
- Develop code on the assigned platform and respective
integrations in collaboration with other technical team
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy (as
most platforms are now cloud hosted). Qualifications
- Passionate coder with 4-7 years of PHP and/or Adobe Commerce
software application development experience.
- Experience with Adobe Commerce (Magento) 2.
Prototype, XML, Web-Services/WCF, Web API Restful services.
- PWA exposure preferred.
- Experience with Payment gateways like CyberSource,
Authorize.net, PayPal, Braintree, Heartland, Paymetric.
- Experience with integration of 3 rd party solutions such as
Shipping, Tax and Address.
- Full life-cycle development experience - with Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development
- Experience with estimating and project planning preferred
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies
in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits personal responsibility and accountability to complete
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team
members that are on and offshore as well as customers
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and
developing new products and solutions
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering
or comparable major. Perficient full-time employees receive
complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work
environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life
opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes
paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are
eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including
billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life
balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part
of what makes Perficient a great place to work.Who We ArePerficient
is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create,
engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our
clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace competition, and
grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and
technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and
innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our
clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands
succeed.What We BelieveAt Perficient, we promise to challenge,
champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique
and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team,
and you'll become part of something truly special.We believe in
developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the
clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening,
learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our
communities, and our future leaders--- and we're not done
yet.Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of
Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is
absolutely not tolerated.Disability AccommodationsPerficient is
committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us. Disclaimer: The above statements are
not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to
act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee
assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time. #LI- JS1
#remoteSelect work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Garland , Sr Adobe Commerce (Magento) Developer - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!