Java Solutions Architect - Full Time - 100% Remote - Open to transfers as well - JOBID166
Company: Direct Client Requirements
Posted on: July 31, 2022
One of the largest retailers is looking for a Digital
fulfillment Solutions Architect who will be responsible for
designing technical solutions for the initiatives in the digital
fulfillment area.Full time, Remote (EST) position.
- Architect and design new fulfillment solutions like Inventory
Microservice, Safety Stock Engine, In-store fulfillment
- Lead performance tuning, backup/recovery and security of Order
Management System Database. Proactively design and scale backend
systems to support business growth.
- Design software systems and applications at scale for higher
availability and resiliency in Cloud environment using appropriate
programming languages (like Java, Nodejs, python etc) and right
database solutions (Relational or Non-Relational, Columnar or Row
- Analyze current technologies used within the Digital
organization and determine ways to improve
- Guide teams composed of top engineers, designers and quality
engineers to build products, solutions and engineering processes to
assist in managing the entire product life cycle 'idea to
- Champion software engineering process improvement initiatives
across Digital organization
- You will deliver proof-of-concept solutions to validate the
- Be involved in the technical community
- Must be able to work independently or on a team
- Write code for creating POC and building some complex
- Be part of a Scrum team doing full-stack design and development
to deliver high quality solutions
- Create and Maintain documentation related to System
Architecture, Solution Design and Standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Present technical solutions to a wider audience of Directors,
Developers, Support Engineers
- Apply performance engineering principles when designing
Technical Solutions and reviewing the metrics through the product
lifecycle to ensure the final product meets the required SLA.
- Should have integration experience on ecommerce Platforms,
databases, ERPs, Payment gateway and Warehouse Management
- Must have worked on designing systems that are based on API
architecture using REST API Design principles.
- Must have good understanding of Microservices Design patterns
and experience in designing microservices using Spring Framework.
Must have implemented or have a good knowledge of event driven
architecture in microservices.
- Development experience in both Relational Database like MySQL,
PostgreSQL, DB2 and Non-Relational database like DynamoDb, MongoDb,
Elastic Search, Graph DB etc.
- Development experience with Cloud environment like AWS
Keywords: Direct Client Requirements, Garland , Java Solutions Architect - Full Time - 100% Remote - Open to transfers as well - JOBID166, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!