Mid-Senior Hadoop Developer - FTE - Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Description Mid-Level Hadoop Developer - Remote - Full TimeAre
you a Hadoop Developer with experience in Hadoop technology stack?
Are you looking for your next opportunity? If so, consider joining
us on our mission of helping our communities achieve better health!
What We Can Offer---YOU!We offer competitive
salaries---and---benefits, work-life balance,---flexible work
arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great
place to work---across our enterprise!---Come grow your career with
Information Technology (IT)! We build innovative,
enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and
services used by our internal users and external partners including
Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping health
information secure and supporting network and data center
infrastructure. As we strive to work cross-functionally across the
enterprise to build new services, tools, and evaluate new
technologies, we welcome self-driven and strongly motivated people
who enjoy brainstorming and embrace best practices in secure and
scalable design, deployment, and development.What Will You Be
- Write code for moderately complex system designs for rewards
and provider initiatives. Write programs that span platforms. Code
and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new
- Review code developed by other Advanced IT Developers, IT
Developers and Associate IT Developers.
- Drive programming standards in collaboration with Senior and
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems.
Identify integration points.
- Report and resolve missing elements found in system and
functional requirements and explain impacts on subsystem to team
- Consult with other Advanced IT Developers, Business Analysts,
Systems Analysts, Project Managers and vendors.
- "Scope" time, resources, etc., required to complete programming
projects. Seek review from other Advanced IT Developers, Business
Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based
upon code specifications. May need assistance from other Advanced
IT Developers and team members to debug more complex errors.
- Supports transition of application throughout the Product
Development life cycle. Document what has to be migrated. May
require more coordination points for subsystems.
- Researches vendor products / alternatives. Conducts vendor
product gap analysis / comparison.
- Accountable for including IT Controls and following standard
corporate practices to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as
well as availability of the application and data processed or
output by the application.
- Ensure all SDLC guidelines are adhered to as defined by the
SDLC Office to support audit compliance. What---You Must---Have?---
- 4+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work
- Hands on experience with big data /HADOOP technology stack
- Experience working with Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Hive, Hbase
- Experience with NoSQL, Postgres and Mongo
- Experience with Kafka, Nifi
- Experience working on various databases preferably DB2, SQL
- Experience with batch and real time processing
- Experience with large data processing, ETL, ELT, performance
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release
procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as
change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools
- Demonstrated SQL and database skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS
Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools What is Preferred?
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience and knowledge in Cloudera, Elastic search
- Experience and knowledge in Java Script, Python/R
- experience and knowledge in Solr, AWS
Keywords: Conexess Group, Garland , Mid-Senior Hadoop Developer - FTE - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!