Remote Back-End Developer
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Calling all Remote Back-End Developers
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We built a blockchain platform from the ground up to offer the best
features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, middleware, and more. It
powers next-generation smart contracts to unify end-to-end
processes today fragmented and fossilized by point-to-point
Communities can compose, automate, and trust their digital supply
chains while integrating AS IS their EDI transactions and systems
of records. These contracts can track and trace assets, certify
provenance, and reconcile data and records for each participant
according to defined visibility rules. But these contracts are also
dynamic so new partners can onboard on the fly, networks can scale
vertically and horizontally, and community processes can improve
continuously to integrate the latest technologies for example.
This delivers the ultimate competitive advantage to supply chain
operators and contributors digital agility.
Why join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Work Remote
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated back-end
engineer to join our R&D team, expand the capabilities of our
innovative enterprise blockchain platform, and build applications
for our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to a highly creative and experienced team in an
agile and collaborative environment.
- Participate in all phases of development including design,
coding, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance of our
- Apply software development best practices such as unit testing,
code review, test automation and continuous delivery to produce
high quality software.
- Work with various stakeholders and customers to develop our
offering and ensure its adoption.
- 3-5+ years' experience in back-end software development.
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them
in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging
- Proficient with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) software development
methodology and continuous delivery techniques and tools (Jenkins,
Git, Jira etc.)
- Familiar with cloud service development ecosystem (Amazon AWS,
Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
Practical development experience with some of the following
- Concurrent and strongly typed programming language such as
Golang (preferred), C++, Java.
- REST API and JSON schemas.
- Linux container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (Apache Service Mix, IBM
WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2 etc.)
- Enterprise blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technologies
(Hyperledger Fabric, Corda R3, DAH, Enterprise Ethereum, etc.)
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with a
high degree of autonomy
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Remote Back-End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!