Software Engineering Leader - Java - Remote
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Well-funded Series A fintech looking for an experienced leader
to influence the growth of a new team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Karyn Spies
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We're a Series A fintech building a point-of-sale embedded lending
platform that makes healthcare more affordable for patients by
breaking up large medical bills into small, monthly payments. The
best part? No fees ever. This helps patients actually afford
healthcare and helps healthcare providers capture more revenue and
We've raised over $110 million from prominent investors including
Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused venture fund), Plaid, Afore
Capital, 2048 Ventures, Newark Venture Partners, Supernode
Ventures, CityRock Venture Partners, and others.
Why join us?
---- What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum of 10 days off per year and a
stipend to apply towards flights, hotel stays, or Airbnb
- New equipment for you to do your best work
- Stipends for online courses and books
- Monthly reimbursement to the gym or physical activity of your
- Monthly reimbursement to any meditation, therapy, or counseling
of your choice
- Monthly stipend for you to spend on streaming or entertainment
from Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, or the like
As one of our first Senior Software Engineers, you will be an
integral member of a small, fast-paced engineering team building
our core product and scaling it as the company grows. This is a
tremendous opportunity to influence the growth of a new team and
build a novel and impactful technology that improves the financial
well-being of patients. It's an ideal position for those looking to
transition to managing a team and become a well-respected
---- What You'll Do
- As an early member of our engineering team, you will work
directly with the CTO and Head of Product to spec, design, and
build the core product functionality
- Motivate and manage a team of software developers to reach and
exceed company goals.
- Solve problems you don't know how to solve You'll encounter
challenges we haven't yet come across yet. And when the time comes,
you'll think through problems, evaluate approaches and teach
yourself whatever is needed.
- Lay a solid foundation for the product to scale, keep our
technical debt in check and help us hire a team of incredible
- Have something you want to learn or accomplish in this role?
Tell us about it! We want to give you the best career opportunity
you've ever had.
---- What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer, including
- Experience with Java, a relational database, React (or a
comparable front-end framework) and building full-stack web
- A great understanding of how Restful services and Gradle
- Full tech stack includes Docker, Spring, Gradle, Hibernate,
ExpressJS, NextJS, Amazon Web Services, Java, N8N, Python
- A desire to take on a leadership role and mentor and manage
other members of the engineering team.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Software Engineering Leader - Java - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!