Hybrid Remote Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack, Strong Java,
Job Location: Hybrid Remote in Los Angeles, California
Salary: $140K-$160K base plus bonus and benefits
Requirements: 3+ years of full-stack development and microservices
/ distributed systems experience using Java
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a mature company with
continuing longevity that has an outstanding culture and is a
prominent expert in delivering enterprise software solutions
through the software development life cycle.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Director track role with a highly competitive salary range and
- Outstanding company with a top-tier client base and
- Quick 2 step interview process
What You Will Be Doing
As a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to operate in a
highly collaborative and energetic team environment, you will be a
key contributor designing, developing and implementing exciting
software solutions with an opportunity to grow into a Director
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of full-stack development and microservices /
distributed systems experience using Java
- Experience designing and documenting application
- Solid experience working with message brokers and queueing
- Solid experience assembling micro services technical
- Ability to design and build RESTful APIs from scratch
- Comfort with the AWS tech stack (Lambda, Batch, Step
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering.
What's In It for You
- Bonus (bonus has been hit 100% of time at 100% since inception
of company. Mix between employee performance and company
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with the required
skillsets and experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG16-1684811L428 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Adam Green - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , Hybrid Remote Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!