Lead Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) - REMOTE!
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Senior Rails/React Engineer needed for leading, fast-growing,
niche tech powerhouse!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $180,000 - $220,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based all over the US, we are a well established, award winning,
and very fast growing niche technology company that is taking over
an industry that has been booming for the past several years! We
started out heavily funded and not long ago were acquired by one of
the world's most successful industry powerhouses. We are a unique
mix of creators, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers who are making
waves by combining our diverse backgrounds, distinct talents, and
consistent willingness to support one another. We are proud of the
diversity of our team! Currently, our engineering department is
comprised of 50% women!
Our team runs on a spirit of autonomy, trust, and inclusion that
allows for quick decisions and inventive thinking. Our organic
growth is supported by our employee's constant eagerness to suggest
and try new things. We're growing quickly, across all departments,
locations, and levels. Our extraordinary management team is
simultaneously humble and inspiring, taking cues from our
extraordinarily esteemed CEO!
We encourage our employees to go as far as their ambitions take
them while we equally strive to create a fun work environment. We
are very tight-knit and interpersonally connected team that values
collaboration, communication, and creating new ideas and projects
with your colleagues.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer with some
Rails experience to join our amazing team! If this sounds like you,
we would like to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- Strong compensation
- Awesome work environment and company culture that is second to
- A ton of interesting work for you to develop your skills
- Huge growth potential!
- Generous Bonuses!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - benefits
start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified
Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance - We value and support each individual
- Quarterly company-wide "Town Hall" meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
What you need
- Software Engineering Leadership or Mentoring Experience
- Ruby on Rails
Nice to Haves
- Some advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with React Native
- Code Editors (Atom, Sublime, VS Code, Vim, etc.)
- Slack and GSuite
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Lead Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) - REMOTE!, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!