Senior Front-End / Full Stack Software Engineer - Fully Remote USA
Posted on: August 8, 2022
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and
develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and
AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring
solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we
embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire
for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture
based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted
more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million
assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over
one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever,
JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line,
and Goldman Sachs.
Senior Front-End / Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
Location: Remote position, must reside in United States
Do you stand out from the crowd? We're looking for engineers that
want to build something great with a group of incredible people. We
work hard to create our industry-leading products. And we strive to
make our users, customers, and, most importantly, their candidates
(you!) have the best experience possible.
In addition to the standards (salary, bonus, equity), HireVue
- Flexible PTO + medical + dental + vision
- Culture of collaboration + weekly team presentations +
hackweeks and team events (virtually when in a pandemic)
What You Will Be Doing
You will be coding our cutting edge human interaction software -
building the best of class Video Interview software to help
companies predict post-hire performance and coach the worlds
greatest teams. (i.e. Video Software and more). Depending upon your
ability and interests we have many other projects like algorithmic
cross-service scheduling software, audio / video integration and
tuning, and future amazing projects.
As a front end and full stack engineer, you will be creating and
maintaining our front end applications for candidates and
interviewers, as well as our mobile apps. You will work directly
with a Product Manager, Designer, QA Engineers, and other Software
Here Are Some Of The Things You'll Do To Make That Happen
We believe that code isn't worthwhile until customers are using it.
Your team will ship high quality code to production frequently.
- Prototyping, writing tests, reviewing each other's code, and
working closely with the QA engineers
- Making architectural decisions with domain experts so your
team's work is scalable and easy to operate
- Monitoring how your code behaves as customers use it
Backend: Python, Django, Celery, WebRTC
Frontend: React, GraphQL, HTML, CSS
Mobile: React Native on both iOS and Android
Storage: Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, S3, Elastic Search
Know it, or want to learn it, then this is the stack for you!
We want to build great, industry impacting features and have fun
doing it. Our team members think the most important parts of our
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the
most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual theme days, photo contests, happy hours and more.
- We encourage you to use that flexible time off policy! (just
don't let your team down!)
- Our most important "attrivute" is "Act like an Owner". Others
are "Keep it Simple", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
- We get excited about our hackweeks and try to have large team
or company events at least twice a year (or virtually when in a
We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders (dawn
patrol & resort), Runners, Video Game heroes, Movie Buffs,
Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have Family
people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting
to be your friend!
- Fill out our very basic application form or reach out to us
(apply, email, shout, call)
- We send you a link to use our awesome software and tell us more
about yourself (includes a coding challenge and assessments)
- We invite you to do a Live interview using our software, so you
can meet the team. You'll learn more about us while we learn more
And Now, For The Nitty Gritty
- Gather requirements by working with Product Managers, reviewing
customer needs, asking questions and refining the
- Brainstorm, design and implement solutions. Effectively
document your work for consumption by your team.
- Prototype and test designs, taking the user process, and basic
feature functionality into account, as well as the features ability
to perform in acceptable time measurements and to scale to many
multiple users, whether that is within one customer account or
throughout many customer accounts.
- Deliver production ready solutions for deployment, including an
accompanying thorough test suite of unit tests and/or automated
- Deliver solutions within the timeframes needed to meet customer
requirements, exercising judgment to determine what can be
- Take feedback and learn from peers.
- Provide effective feedback, coaching, mentoring, and leadership
to other team members.
- Possess a good knowledge of the languages and libraries in use,
learning those that are new to you. Demonstrate good judgement in
implementation and design.
- Understand and use current development and architectural
- B.S. Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
- 4+ years in a software engineering role
Please note that HireVue is unable to provide visa sponsorship for
this position at this time.
Flexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental, Vision - 12 Weeks
Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
Click Here for US Benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Garland , Senior Front-End / Full Stack Software Engineer - Fully Remote USA, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!