Senior Manager, Oracle Fusion ERP/Financial Systems, Remote
Company: The ACI Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Senior Manager, Oracle Fusion ERP/Financial Systems,
- Direct Hire
- Remote (prefer candidates within EST or CST time zones)
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US
Citizens or Green Card Holders
The Senior Manager, Oracle FusionERP/Financial Systems will be the
IT lead for the Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP within the Finance
portfolio, which will touch nearly every line of our client's
business and is inclusive of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Oracle Analytics Cloud
(OAC). Oversee the full upgrade of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and lead
the team supporting the system following Go-Live. Engage with
cross-functional teams involving multiple IT disciplines and areas
including contract resources before, during, and after Go-Live.
Provide oversight for application management operations, including
risk mitigation, dependency identification, and service quality
management. Assist in resolving issues in a timely manner and
communicate risks and issues to IT leadership and business
stakeholders. Lead a team of information technology professionals
responsible for providing a single point of contact with the
business, understanding business processes, technology needs and
requirements and translating business requirements into appropriate
technology solutions. Work with business clients to justify and
prioritize small to medium sized projects. Lead the maintenance and
enhancements of applications and systems that support this business
segment. Participate in the overall leadership of Information
Technology organization. Create and maintain strategic relationship
with key IT vendors and manage IT vendor contracts that support
this specific business segment.
- Maintain relationships with business clients, ensure business
processes and requirements are identified and well understood, and
participate on committees and forums that drive investment and
technology strategy for the supported product portfolio. (30%)
- Manage the maintenance, support, and minor enhancement of
applications and systems of a product portfolio that delivers
world-class performance and service. ( 30%)
- Partner with business clients to justify and prioritize small
project investments and manage the delivery and execution of small
projects while ensuring top quartile levels. ( 20%)
- Drive process improvement and lead adoption of standard
Management Model processes and procedures, which deliver
sustainable top quartile cost and performance levels. (10%)
- Evaluate performance and provide coaching for IT personnel.
Promote diversity and foster teamwork, collaboration, and a
learning organization. Provide input on development and retention
processes for IT employees. (5%)
- Manage a budget of approximately $10 million annually. (5%)
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer
Science, Mathematics, or Engineering).
- Typically 10 or more years of experience in leading and
managing multiple solutions teams at the manager level or
- Experience and deep knowledge of the business processes.
Previous hands on experience with business applications and/or the
- Demonstrated strategy planning and customer engagement skills
and experience leading teams and people through change.
- Excellent consultative skills, including teamwork,
facilitation, and negotiation.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, communications skills, and
- Demonstrated ability to present and discuss complex technical
information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others,
and gains understanding and approval.
- Graduate degree in Information Systems or related discipline or
- Prior Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP experience and knowledge of the
business processes with business cloud applications.
- Experience or knowledge of the specific functional area or
discipline (Finance, Supply).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has
been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and
presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied
types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and
offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits
Keywords: The ACI Group, Inc., Garland , Senior Manager, Oracle Fusion ERP/Financial Systems, Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!