Company: Neiman Marcus Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are seeking a paralegal to support the Assistant General
Counsel and Assistant Corporate Secretary. This paralegal will
spend most of their time with corporate governance, managing legal
entities, updating company files, preparing legal contracts,
reviewing documents and providing legal assistance.
- Assists with corporate governance; maintains corporate entities
and corporate records.
- Assists with board of directors, including drafting and
revising minutes and written consents, preparing and distributing
board materials, updating indices and files, and maintaining
- Registration of foreign entities and formation of new entities,
including obtaining EIN numbers, filing d/b/a's and preparing
charter documents, amendments and resolutions.
- Assists with finance matters and transactions, including
preparation of documents and schedules.
- Coordinates and assists with transactions and filings.
- Assists with Merger & Acquisition transactions, inclusive of
due diligence review, responding to diligence requests and
assembling data rooms, UCC searches and filings, and document
- Assists with quarterly and fiscal year end reporting and audit
- Maintain working knowledge of company policies, state and
- Able to work effectively with all levels of the organization,
with tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Possesses extraordinary organization skills.
- Possesses high-level written and verbal communication skills,
and excellent problem-solving skills. Minimum Qualifications &
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- 5+ years' experience as a corporate paralegal
- High sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with shifting priorities and multiple
- Superior analytical and writing skills and compelling oral
communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and
- Innovative thinking that challenges the status quo
- Ability to work well with a small, tightly knit team
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with
- Strong inclination to utilize technology to solve problems
Keywords: Neiman Marcus Group, Garland , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!