Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator III
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Summary:The Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator will
participate in the definition, implementation and support of
Elevate's Customer Agent service center platform. The administrator
will work closely with project leads, organizational units, and
subject matter experts to identify, configure, deploy, and maintain
business processes. The right candidate will be responsible for
executing on the day-to-day custom task list configuration,
support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce ecosystem.
The candidate should have a demonstrated background in Salesforce
Administration with a specialization in Service Cloud. The
candidate will be an excellent communicator and deem themselves as
an all-star functional Salesforce expert. This is an exciting,
ground floor opportunity to be involved with a new
- Review business requirements and participate in requirement
capture sessions with business partners.
- Implement and configure documented solutions for customer
- Develop declarative solutions using standard Salesforce
- Analyze and align current business process with product
- Training and demonstration of standard product features as well
as custom developed solutions.
- Practice continuous improvement - contributing to the
improvement of implementation and service team best practices and
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with dedicated teams
that include a Program Manager and Developers.
- Administers and advises on the design, installation,
configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a Salesforce platform
for an organization.
- Creates, updates, and maintains information to enable users to
access and accurately perform available functions.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce application
including user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects,
fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Working with stakeholders to create and manage complex workflow
rules, data validation and triggers.
- Ensuring timely delivery of reporting and data needs to each
functional team of users.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies,
application configuration and help-related materials.
- Help develop and maintain Service Cloud/Business Operations
governance strategy and roadmap.
- Support Salesforce Service Cloud API integrations.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the Operations team,
Business teams and Technology teams for Service Cloud within the
- Establish a product feedback intake system with Operations and
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on
Salesforce.com and effectively balance user-requested functionality
with long term platform stability and scalability.
- Basic understanding of project management practices.
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- Certified 201 Salesforce Administrator a plus.
- The ability to distill loosely defined problems, identify
potential approaches and execute solutions.
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of
- Keen understanding of how Salesforce fits into the larger
- Confident and highly communicative, with excellent business
insight and a willingness to challenge others or propose
- The ability to work with a globally dispersed team.
- Demonstrated success performing in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated, strong and extensive Salesforce Administration
work experience, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Solid business process engineering skills utilizing Salesforce
- Ability to provide ongoing business support to the users for
the CRM platform.
- Understanding of Salesforce Lightning UI, as well as Salesforce
- Ability to solution for Salesforce integration with other
- Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to
continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare
specification and design document.
- Experience working with Development teams.
- Familiar with modern technology and architecture (cloud,
virtualization, object stores, etc.), as well as with SDLC tools
and agile development methodology.
- Ability to follow best practices for Salesforce.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
Keywords: Elevate, Garland , Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator III, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!