Rental Operations Specialist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless,
voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and
increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase
and building a team of people who share core values of positivity,
exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to
get the job done. Through partnerships with Motorola, JVC Kenwood,
Avigilon, and the like, BearCom services the mission-critical
communications needs of its sophisticated customer base. With
nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical
expertise and the ability to offer customized solutions, BearCom
delivers a variety of communication applications across a diverse
mix of over 40 end markets in the US and Canada. BearCom's ability
to create tailored solutions for its extensive base of over 20,000
active customers allows them to enjoy relationships with the
Fortune 100 to small municipalities. BearCom's headquarters and
distribution center are in Dallas, TX and the company is currently
partnered with the industry renowned Private Equity sponsor Bertram
Funds out of San Mateo, California.
As a Rental Operations Specialist (ROS) you will be responsible
for managing the wireless needs of special event holders across the
country. In this role you will interface with large venue holders,
and prepare for upcoming special events while managing behind the
The Rental Operations Specialist will also travel within the
U.S. and, potentially Canada. This is a fast paced position that
requires multi-tasking skills, quick thinking and fast response.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a team that
makes major sporting events, music festivals, and conventions
successful across the U.S.
- Learn key business processes and procedures in managing the
overall rental business of wireless communication equipment
including (two way radios, PTT, wireless internet etc).
- Trouble shoot, support and address customer and branch office
needs in the field.
- Work in a team environment and independently when
- Multi-task, and work under time constraints.
- Use computer software to program equipment and manage BearCom's
- Train new and existing employees on all aspects of rental
operations policies and procedures.
- Assist in completing physical equipment inventories.
- Clean and maintain in-coming and out-going equipment.
- Use FedEx software to accurately ship equipment to designated
- Travel to BearCom branches and various events to staff and
support as necessary.
- Work shifts during events that can range from 8 -16 hours
- Overcome any arising conflicts and issues while keeping in line
with BearCom policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the
- Impress upon new and existing staff the BearCom values and
- 1+ years of experience in multi-tasking, fast paced environment
role (or similar position).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel and
- JDE / CRM experience a plus.
- Ability to write business correspondence and communicate
- Possess high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move packages from 10 to
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20 percent.
- Professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent; college a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Drug screenings and background checks are part of the hiring
process which may also include a Motor Vehicle Record check.
BearCom offers competitive compensation to all of its employees
as well as comprehensive benefits which include: Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401k, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday pay and much more.
BearCom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from
discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability
protected by law. All employment is decided based upon
qualifications, merit and business need.
Keywords: Bearcom, Garland , Rental Operations Specialist, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!