Company: LaMichoacana Meat Market
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Place the price tags that come twice a month, on the shelves
according to each product.
- Charge the merchandise in a friendly, patient and timely
manner. Being efficient without losing the focus on customer
- Ensure that labeled products have the correct price and
- Make the correct transactions, distinguishing between credit
card, WIC, Lone Star and cash.
- Ensure that the customer takes all their purchases before
proceeding to the next transaction.
- Handle with ease problems that arise with customers.
- Place all the merchandise that was returned or unwanted in the
- Maintain the right amount of product around your area to
promote sales. (Medicine, shampoo and beverages, etc.).
- Provide the exact amount of your final cut of the day.
- Promote the sale of additional products to increase average
- Follow the rules and laws governing the sale of tobacco and
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to recognize regular customers and make new customers
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division).
- Knowledge of the monetary values:capacity to make change and
- Ability to learn the prices and special offers, including
taquera specials and the daily menu.
- Ability to learn the price codes and offers that are constantly
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the location of products in the store..
- Superior ability to resolve conflicts with customers in a
friendly and efficient manner.
- Recognize and report any suspicious activity.
- Know the procedures to follow in case of theft.
- Conversational Spanish.
- Read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Graduation from high school or GED. (preferred)
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to flex, kneel, bend and stoop
Keywords: LaMichoacana Meat Market, Garland , Cashier, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!