Logistics Team Leader
Company: Ecolab Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Ecolab is seeking a Logistics Team Leader to be a self-directed
achiever with the ability to wear many hats of operations
management and lead a team of employees to improve safety, quality
and productivity metrics. You will have the opportunity to lead
various process improvement projects and participate with
cross-functional teams on warehouse and network design
What's in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for
exposure into all areas of the Ecolab's supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a
safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most
ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team, holding them accountable to savings and
- Oversee logistics activities including inventory control,
warehousing, transportation, logistics planning, order processing
and customer service.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Quality, Planning,
Procurement and Manufacturing to proactively identify and resolve
quality and service issues relating to logistics operations.
- Assist in developing the site logistics budget with a focus on
continuously improving year over year performance against
- Coordinate operational redesign projects to improve performance
and meet customer needs.
- Monitor fixed assets and coordinate implementation of approved
capital improvement projects in your functional areas.
- Communicate standard logistics metrics to direct reports.
- Resolves quality, service & cost issues.
- Support oversight of inventory levels
Candidate must reside in: Garland, TX
Work week and shift: Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift,
Monday through Friday
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous related work experience in a manufacturing, logistics,
military or related environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation,
Business or a related field of study
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing, warehousing
or military environment
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically
Microsoft Excel and Access
- Previous project management experience
- Exposure to TPM and/or Lean Manufacturing principals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, think critically and
work well in cross-functional teams
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,
and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate
can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Ecolab Inc., Garland , Logistics Team Leader, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!