Programmatic Strategist - Remote
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Group Account Director
Estimated Start: December 2021
Location: REMOTE - Anywhere, US or Canada
Work Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian
Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for
any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations
for this role.
What's the role
We're looking for a Programmatic Strategist to join our client
You will be the glue to every successful project, with a hand in
every step of the execution process. It is the Programmatic
Strategists responsibility to ensure execution is precisely aligned
to the campaign plan, that all parties involved are continuously
and accurately informed, and to contribute to the delivery of an
exceptional client service experience.
Tell Me About The Company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its
world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where
everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info, why not take a look at our and our , which sets out
our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit,
client work, career progression, and fun.
What this job is:
- Collaborative! You will work with both internal and external
teams to achieve client goals
- Interactive! This role involves constantly communicating with
clients, bouncing ideas off team members, etc.
What this job isn't:
- Solitary. You will never be alone in this role!
- Boring. We're growing quickly with more and more clients who
need programmatic expertise, and that's where YOU come in!
Give me a breakdown of what a Programmatic Strategist at Brainlabs
Campaign Building and Client Responsibilities (80%):
- Work closely with Sales Managers to develop a detailed
understanding of client goals, KPIs and creative and media
objectives and translating them into effective digital campaign
- Manage day-to-day communications including daily follow-up both
internally and with your clients;
- Communicate elements of the brief and/or campaign plan to
internal teams, and ensure comprehension of the objectives and
- Manage all pre- launch aspects of your assigned campaigns
(technical configuration, remarketing configuration, conversion and
engagement tracking implementation, creative trafficking, quality
assurance) within relevant buying and campaign management systems
(DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick
- Generate polished, client-ready deliverables with exceptional
accuracy (e.g. performance reports, contracts, proposals,
screenshots) using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Analyze campaign performance and attribution reporting for all
accounts, extracting insights from raw data collected (e.g. eCPA,
eCPE, CTR) and provide client-friendly briefings throughout the
campaign flight as a supplement to reporting;
- With direction from the Sales Manager, provide tactical and
strategic recommendations to enhance performance;
- Lead communication between internal teams and convey technical
issues and requirements in a clear and concise manner between teams
and to clients;
- Use and navigate our internal CRM system and internal
- Perform on-the-spot troubleshooting using all available
resources to solve problems with high efficiency and a strong sense
- Maintain up-to-the-moment expertise in technical systems that
are continuously evolving (DoubleClick Digital Marketing
Leadership Responsibilities (20%):
- Work proactively on streamlining processes, while encouraging
collaboration between teams;
- Develop strong client, partner and vendor relationships.
What we really want:
- Committed to excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and clear
demonstration of pride in your work;
- A quick and eager learner with an engaged, lean-forward
approach to learning and doing;
- Genuinely curious and passionate about the digital advertising
- Efficient multitasker with excellent organizational and time
- Desire and aptitude to thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Superior problem solver and creative thinker.
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- 2+ years of technical account management experience, working in
a professional setting;
- Bachelors degree in technical, quantitative or business
discipline or equivalent experience;
- PMP training or other project management certification (an
- Hands-on experience with DoubleClick Digital Marketing Products
(DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager);
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Google
- Experience with remarketing, trafficking and attribution;
- Experience with programmatic and RTB ad purchasing concepts and
- Highly analytical and detail oriented;
- A strong quantitative and technical acumen with expert-level
proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A strong communicator both verbal and written [English]; French
language skills are a plus
How will I know I'm doing it right?
Here, we evaluate every Brainlabbers' performance on how they live
our four core values in addition to their work quality. As far as
work quality for this role, you will be evaluated on client
satisfaction, team leadership, and programmatic knowledge gained
during your time here!
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the
best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this
position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will
participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes
skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to
allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from
candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More
specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data
indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we
actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to
getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application
data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be
distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee.
All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your
personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your
information at any point by reaching out to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Brainlabs, Garland , Programmatic Strategist - Remote, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!