Facilities Contract Supervisor - Garland, TX
Company: Independent Financial
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Facilities Program Manager evaluates, develops, and manages
real estate activity across the Independent Bank footprint while
working with internal and external partners to achieve desired
results. Additionally, the Facilities Program Manager develops and
manages facilities- related programs across the Independent
Financial footprint including but not limited to insurance,
incident reporting, request for proposals & space
- Manage financial center and tenant leases including new leases,
lease renewals, and lease terminations. Cultivate and maintain a
working relationship with real estate brokers, landlords, and
tenants. Manage and negotiate real estate activity including, but
not limited to, easements & right of access.
- Track and maintain status on insurance claims. Work with the
Facility Project Supervisor and Coordinators to understand the
statements of loss. Report to Accounting and Legal status of open &
current insurance claims. Manage the relationship with our
- Create employee(s) performance expectations, manage employee(s)
performance and duties, train and educate employee(s) job duties
- Track and close Incident Reports in coordination with the
Facility Project Supervisor and Coordinators. Manage and own
decisions that may result in insurance claims, injury to personal,
and property damage
- Manages the Request for Proposals (RFPs) process for facility
involved activities. Develops the RFPs in coordination with the
Facilities Project Supervisor. Identify vendors that can fulfill
the RFP requirements. Process, analyze, and evaluate vendor
responses. Award contracts.
- Work with Accounting and Finance departments to report current
and forecasted real estate activity; provide information as
requested. Responsible for managing the property database system
for leased properties.
- Manage and evaluate vacant Bank property and space; provide
recommendations to create income or eliminate expense. Prepare
financial models to facilitate decisions of development,
acquisition and disposition of Bank property, as needed. Supports
and implements continual process improvements within the department
and perform other job-related duties as
- Bachelor's degreeMinimum Experience
- 4 years of experience as financial or operational in analysis
with commercial real estate experienceLicenses and Certifications
- Valid driver's license
- Access to real estate databases and functional knowledge on how
to use themKnowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office products especially
Outlook, Excel, & Word. Strong Excel user.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
applications required; ability to learn new systems.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong quantitative skills, established analytical ability, and
ability to create financial/cost reports.
- Must be able to effectively work with several internal and
- Strong organization and time management skills; must have
attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgement
in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation;
Candidate must be able to think strategically and work with
- A strong understanding of and ability to create financial
reports and analysis.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong
sense of urgency under strict time constraints.
- Must be a self-starter, be dependable, and have reliable
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Travel as needed Job Details: Regular
Keywords: Independent Financial, Garland , Facilities Contract Supervisor - Garland, TX, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!