Business Immigration Associate
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Very well established Dallas firm is seeking associate level
attorneys. Business Immigration Background is a must!
- Provide support and leadership to assigned team(s).
- Provide coverage for attorneys on vacation and leave of
- Assist with the maintenance of casework quality and consistency
on the assigned team(s).
- Evaluate cases and assist in providing case strategies and/or
solutions to issues.
- Guide client and employees through processes.
- May conduct comprehensive review of filings.
- May provide supervision of other employees, as required.
- Perform legal research and prepare legal memoranda and/or legal
- Analyze facts, patterns and complex legal issues to provide
sound legal advice.
- Prepares immigration-based filings for complex case
management.Firm will pay for Relocation Costs and has a competitive
salary among benefits!IF you are looking to make a move, or have
any other questions, please reach out to me! All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Garland , Business Immigration Associate, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!