IT Security Specialist (High Risk) - REMOTE
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Grindstone is an innovative, Minority Owned Small Business
specializing in providing cutting-edge solutions to businesses and
government agencies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our client is
looking for a IT Security Specialist (High Risk) that will be able
to work remotely. If interested after reviewing the description
below, please apply and someone from the Grindstone team will reach
out to you.
- With direction, the IT Security Specialist participates in the
analysis, implementation, and evaluation of current and proposed
security initiatives and needs including performing various
activities to support Access Control activities including
maintaining and monitoring user access, performing monthly reviews,
monitoring access to the Network, reviewing audit activities,
performing monthly reviews and annual user reviews on applications,
IT Resources and Outsourced
- Contractor Services.
- Performs the assigned tasks that have a high level of technical
complexity or organizational visibility or requires specialized
technical or analytical expertise. This person will maintain
knowledge of emerging and current information, technology, products
and services that address business needs and enhance the quality of
- Able to synthesize data and information to create reports,
manuals, policies and procedures and presentations of varying
levels of complexity.
- Identifies and recommends resolution of processing
- Plan and implement data analyses and reporting projects of
varying degrees of complexity using a variety of databases and
- Develops and produces reports of varying technical
- Confers with users to determine problems, resolutions,
requirements, while keeping the FDIC personnel informed.
- Gather facts, analyze data, and prepare synopsis comparing
alternatives in terms of cost, time availability of tools and
personnel, and recommends a course of action.
- This position could have access to PII and will have access
- Three (3) years related work experience in the IT Security
Field in supporting the development,
- maintenance, and retirement of applications, IT Resources and
- Demonstrated experience supporting the development of
requirements and approaches; analysis of alternative tools and
methodologies; providing review, guidance, or assistance in the
implementation of complex technical security solutions; analysis of
operations and methods to improve quality and effectiveness or
directing and reviewing the activities of teams performing security
assessment of applications IT Resources and Outsourced
- Knowledge and experience with system life cycle development
methodologies such that a high level of competence has been
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in the
preparation and presentation of security concept or evaluation
documents; preparation of clear requirements documentation, user
and system manuals, test cases, or other technical documents.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Grindstone, Garland , IT Security Specialist (High Risk) - REMOTE, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!