Account Development Representative (Remote)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) at SmartRecruiters,
you have the unique opportunity to build a strong foundation of
software sales skills, while also helping us fix recruiting
The ADR team is the first point of contact for many SmartRecruiters
customers, which means we are endlessly passionate about our
company mission, but we are motivated by our sales goals as well.
Our most successful reps are able to balance the two
As a key member of our sales team you will:
- Take charge in driving our top of funnel sales pipeline. You
will own discovering, qualifying, and nurturing new business leads
using cold calling and email/ social media/ marketing
- Hunt for leads, map enterprise accounts, and build creative/
comprehensive account strategies.
- Exude passion about learning all there is to know about sales:
our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of
the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying
prospective clients, and more
- Become the expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn
Sales Navigator to find contacts and extract lead lists.
- Collaborate across our entire organization to accelerate the
sales cycle, and be a true partner in crime (figuratively) to our
Account Executives so they can close more deals.
- Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters
mission, brand, and values during every customer interaction.
- Commit to improving every day. As a member of our Sales
Development team, you will have access to continued coaching and
support as you grow professionally.
- Expert level listening skills, the ability to tell a
captivating story, and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and to
not take rejections personally.
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers,
Directors, VPs and C-level Executives within HR teams. Broadly
speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships
while overcoming objections.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time
effectively, and know when to ask for help
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine
hunger to be better than you were the day before.
- Ability thrive in a remote environment with autonomy
- Experience in sales, with aspirations to grow into a quota
carrying member of the organization.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, Garland , Account Development Representative (Remote), Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!